Thank you so very much!!!!

Dallas Denny

To everyone who had a part in putting on the conference in Portland!!!  What an awesome time of sharing and learning!!!  And what a wonderful place to have the conference.....absolutely beautiful country, I only wish I would have had more time to explore!!

I especially want to say Thank You to Dr Halpern!!  I feel so humbled and blessed to have had the opportunity to speak one on one with him on several occasions during the conference.  You can't hang out on this board for very long without knowing how important his work on our behalf is, but it is impossible to guage the scopes of this mans compassion and dedication to ending the torture and devastation of CH in peoples lives!!!

As John and I hugged and said goodbye yesterday he shared something with me that I absolutely can't quit crying about........I feel that it's something we all need to have in our memory banks as I know it will affect me for the rest of my life!!!

While he is dedicated to helping all of us see the day when we can legally buy our "medicine" and be able to return to normal, productive lives......he told me that his passion and drive is for the estimated 300,000 CH sufferers in 3rd World countries......no internet to find out about us, few knowledgable docs, no imitrex, no O2.......

I'll never be able to convey in words how fortunate and blessed we ALL are to have Doc Halpern in our corner!!!

Dallas Denny

I'm embarrassed. This is the first time I've ever even thought about all those poor souls in 3rd world countries who are suffering from this horrible disease; folks that don't even have a name for the pain in their heads, let alone access to things like Imitrex and oxygen that we take for granted. My very bad. Thanks for waking me up.

Well that elevates Dr. Halpern to sainthood in my book.

I suppose there are probably some indigenous tribes still left in the Americas that haven't had this medicine (and their culture) taken from them....yet..... and at least they're covered for CH for now.....?