Cluster headaches and crying

Clusternana

Yes mine is bending over as well, my crying is emotional fight with spouse, that type. I know the one you are talking about though were the tears just come down from the pain of an attack. Hope you’re having a good day

Thanks for responding !

Edited by Clusternana
Edit

Hi clusternana!

Prior to finding out about oxygen in 2007 and busting in 2009, when my hits were still in that 45 to 90 minute range, the more agitated I got included crying the worse the attack got.....since combining O2 and busting, I've experienced just 3 or 4 crying, snot slinging Kip 10's......the vast majority of hits over the past 10 years never got above 3-4 and were easily aborted with O2 and hot coffee or tea in 5 to 7 minutes and oftentimes less than 5 minutes.......still the same on agitation though as far as exacerbating the intensity of a hit!

Dallas Denny 

• Like 1

This is so awful. I too admit that I succumb to tears at times just with pain alone, but other times, more with basilar and classic with aura's, I find my eyes tearing on their own and a total sinus shutdown on one side or the other. Crying with clusters, absolutely. I wish I could hug you all, how dreadful the many dregs of migraines ...

• Like 1