Covid diagnosis and CH increase

kat_92

Hey everyone

I tested positive for covid yesterday. Since then I am experiencing a headache that is unreal. It feels like a long nagging heavy CH shadow. It is on my typical ch side, I have eye pain, temple pain and pain in my upper teeth. Has anyone else experienced bad ch with a covid diagnosis? I’m sad to say my busting schedule is now on hold :( 

kat

• Sad 2

@kat_92, hang in there! I was never diagnosed with it but there's a possibility I unknowingly had it very early on (one of my doctors speculates I did), in the earliest days of COVID, a few months before all the lockdown and masks and things began, and it was NO FUN. 

Maybe take high dose Vitamin D3 and K2 and magnesium to knock it out. I wish I had known that back then. Batch @xxxcan tell you more, but also I just read a book on Vit D that says it can knock out many illnesses when taken in high doses. 

• Like 1

.....i am of the firm belief that one should go with "gut feel", you know you best. even if things turn out unwanted or not as expected, the mental anguish "savings", in my experience, are worth it....

....whether to bust or not with viral illness going on is a very good question that i don't recall seeing discussed here. there has been much discussion over the years, in various places, that illness/inflammation/allergies/trauma are fodder for the beast....so having covid is likely to make matters worse. hoping others can share actual experience...

• Like 1