Just an Observation

BoscoPiko

It looks like Lucy had some of the most serious fun EVER doing that. :D

And the snowplowing maneuver sounds like it could even be a technique for aborting CH attacks or shadows. :) Who amongst the Northerners or high elevationers wants to try first, come the rapidly encroaching wintertime?

• Like 1

Hey, when it comes to leaving their mark, the dog will Shaun!! :D

Wonder what he stood on? Or was it a flying leap and hope for the tie to hit fast?????? OMG I am falling over laughing Shaun!!

Not to worry! 

My cousin has a dog that is OCD. To the point of lining up his toys daily on a mat placed for that purpose!! And the balls are sorted by size then placed on the 'stripe' that he has picked for that size! I copied one pic of his and now cannot find where it went on the PC!! Duh.

So I cheated and put in another pic of Anatoly - way up high and in an off limit area!!:rolleyes:

Toly on bookshelf.jpg

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, spiny said:

Hey, when it comes to leaving their mark, the dog will Shaun!! :D

Wonder what he stood on? Or was it a flying leap and hope for the tie to hit fast?????? OMG I am falling over laughing Shaun!!

Not to worry! 

My cousin has a dog that is OCD. To the point of lining up his toys daily on a mat placed for that purpose!! And the balls are sorted by size then placed on the 'stripe' that he has picked for that size! I copied one pic of his and now cannot find where it went on the PC!! Duh.

So I cheated and put in another pic of Anatoly - way up high and in an off limit area!!:rolleyes:

Toly on bookshelf.jpg

Darn it @spiny how in the world are you ever gonna manage getting mad at that face!

• Like 2

Thanks all! :)

Agreed, it is hard to get mad at him!! Likely it is lucky that he did not come along till my kids were out of the house and all that. 

The little clown will take his front paws and put them on your leg and if you don't acknowledge him, he will start to climb. It took weeks for me to figure out that he does that to be picked up!!  

I can be a little 'slow' at times!!! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1