Coping life, how busting can change it

tingeling

Hi

Yesterday i attended a 2h long CrossFit workout. 2h doesn`t sound long but it is a tough workout. The type of exercises we had was killer ones.

And i met a migraineur that got 12-18 attacks a month. When i met up everyone was told that if someone was wearing perfume they could just get the fu.. out. Perfume and workout didn`t belong together and it made some people really ill. It wasn`t like a regular class, it`s just people interested in CF working out and if your interested you can join.

My point here is this. It`s almost 2 years since i started this treatment and i was veeery far from where i am now. There`s been allot more newcomers that joined our family here lately and i want to tell them how it is possible to change it all. I had 6 years with constant hits, one evey third hour lasting 3 h each. Day and night. There`s no break when it`s like that. No medicines worked for me, nothing worked. I was about to commit suicide, i had reached bottom, i was done, exhausted. You all know, no need to explain this. I found busting and my life has changed from living in pain and suffering to living it full trying to squeeze out every potential there is. It is possible, but it wouldn`t have been without this treatment. i get hit now and then and bla bla bla, but really, there`s nothing to complain about for me now.

Believe in yourself, believe in faith and that you found this site and believe in making your own choices. Believe in yourself, release your potential.

There`s pic`s from the workout in my blog.

http://bustingting.blogspot.com/

Thank you all, it`s this family that got me to where i am now. Thank you, your the best!!! :)

PFW to all

Tingeling

I have the chinese character for strength on my arm.  It has several meanings to me and a tribal just below it.  My life was a mess when I got it and it has helped me cope with all of the secret and not so secret pains in my life.  I didnt realize the balance aspect and maybe should consider another meaningful tattoo on my other side.  I always said that I only wanted one more.  Thanks Ting.  P.S.  Coming from a personal training student, nice job on taking care of yourself; mind, body and soul....KUDOS!!!

I'm 9 months into school and I graduate next July.  Then I will transfer to the local university here and work on my doctorate in physical therapy.  About 5 years of school, total.  I have painted house for 18 years and I am sick of it.  I also figure if i work in a wellness and health field then I would be that much closer to finding a solution to our collective condition.  CH!!!!!  I am a VERY ambitious person and a life of agony is my initial drive as well as my family's well-being.

Thank you!  Weirdest thing.  Contrary to my typical cycle, I have gone now, 4 days w/no headache.  I usually don't like to say anything because I seem to jinx it or it just simply proves me wrong.  So now after writing this I may get one, but im not complaining.  I wonder if the sense of hope and lessoned anxiety of not understanding my condition may have something to do with it.  I am always gratefu for pain-free dayzz!!!

Good for you!! Whatever reason, it`s just so nice :)

I gave myself a mild degree of Rhabdo, so i really learned a lesson!! 2h of CrossFit when you never done it is really stupid thinking of it now :P But, at least i found a new hobby :)

As a person wrote to me CPF, Chonic Pain Free :P