ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

!!Gobble Gobble!!

Have a happy a great and appreciative Thanksgiving Day!  Aside from our collective woes, I'm sure we all still have much to be thankful for.  Much Love and respect to all!! 

Well, I am extremely grateful for ClusterBusters and fungus.

I am also extremely grateful for all of you!  You make it easier to keep fighting, and you make it easier to deal with this crap of a condition!

Thanks all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. What's nice about this holiday is that it involves everyone, even those from outside the states or those that don't celebrate it, because those of us that do, are very thankful for ALL of you.

You're all being thought of and spoken of, around our dinner tables, in glowing terms.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

Bob

What's nice about this holiday is that it involves everyone, even those from outside the states or those that don't celebrate it, because those of us that do, are very thankful for ALL of you. 

Most certainly right, sir!  If I would not have found you guys, I dread to think where I would typically be in this time line of my cycle.  For the first time in my entire life, I feel like I actually have control of the beast.  I NEVER would have considered D3 or cal cit.  Well this turkey isn't going to carve itself.  Enjoy today and every day after!!!  :D