Immune system involvement

DB1987

I don't think I've seen a detailed study on the immune system with regard to CH but it has been reported many times that a weekend immune system can or has opened the door for a CH attack. For instance many of us have had random out of cycle attacks while or after being sick.. 

• Like 1

The reason I ask is bc I just recently got diagnosed with ALS. And I just find it very hard to believe that I have two rare neurological diseases that aren’t related. My CH began to start getting much worse after my ALS symptoms first began. I have found a biotech company that has had great phase 1 trial results where they were able to stop the progression. They focus on immune system cells. In particular the Regulatory T cells and macrophages. I have found some articles pertaining to dysfunctional T cells in CH. thanks for the responses.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8573865/

It's been my experience that treating CH with vitamin D3 and the cofactors also boosts the immune system.  I haven't had a cold since starting this vitamin D3 treatment protocol in 2010.  I also skated through the COVID-19 pandemic with little more than a two day bought with a slightly elevated temp. Ivermectin worked great!. 

Take care,

V/R, Batch