ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

"It ....... is.........

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

My son also has a Bday today!!!!!!!

Be Happy, Stay Safe, Enjoy!! :D :D :D :D

spiny

who remembers this day, 30 years ago VERY WELL 8-)

Happy berfday to you. Happy berfday to you. Happy berfday dear Bra-ad. Happy berfday to you.

Ron

Hahaha, Ron!  Right on!  Thank you both and Happy Birthday to your son, as well, spiny!  I'm bout to get my CAKE on! 

Thank you, Pixie-elf!  You have been a great sigh of relief in my life, lately.  The advice and encouragement you have given me is greatly appreciated!

Berfday greetin's to Brad and the fabulous Spiny son!  [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Happy birthday

Thank you Bejeeber, CHFather, Hipshot and everybody that I have interacted with on this site.  I feel like you guys are kinda like extended family.  I mean, families help with each other their pain, right?  As far as I know , I will never forget those who had a hand in teaching me how to manage the largest obstacle in my free life.  Thank you all! 

P.S.   

I fully intend to get "Jiggy Wit It" at my birthday party, this weekend! (Looonnnggg overdue) :D :D ;D ;D ;D