My world

Whooligun

An update, not that anyone is keeping tabs, but you have all helped me a ton so far, so I'd thought I'd chime in with an update.

Tried RC seeds a number of times...not working.  Went up to 100 seeds, felt great in the morning, CH right back.

Saw a 3rd neurologist, finally getting O2.  Should be starting it this week.  Also will be taking Prednisone for a week to try and abort this year long cycle.

Ive been doing a lot of research into aspartame and MSG. It's gonna be tough, but Im going to try to completely avoid it for a month and see what happens. My wife is super supportive no matter what I do, so I will have help planning a new diet which is great.

I'll keep you updated on the diet, the prednisone and the O2.

Had a naturopath trying to sell me kalium phosphoricum 30...anyone ever tried that? know what it is?

Lastly, I never did hear back about the logo ideas I gave for the new site...I wont cry if you tell me you dont like them! haha.  Design is a process, I was hoping to work together on those. 

Anyways, thanks for reading, hope youre all feeling tip top.  Ciao.

Damn, a year long cycle.

I wish you luck with the aspartame and MSG.  Both are hidden in so many foods it is difficult to eliminate.   The reports I have seen suggest neither has much of a role to play in CH, but then again it isn't likely to hurt any.  Good luck, let us know how it goes.

My bad, I meant to write you about the logos.

For now we are using the 'pre-packaged' microscope that came with the template for the web site.

We have not reached any decision on a new logo for CB, we are still using the old microscope.

Please accept my apology for not writing earlier and letting you know.

FG

Thanks...Ive read a lot of articles about people giving up their diet drinks and seeing their headaches go away.  Ive always loved diet coke, dont drink it often, but i do eat a ton of aspartame sweetened mints since i quit smoking.

As far as the logo goes, no worries, I understand things get busy.  As a graphic designer, I would highly suggest getting a personalized logo, wether it be from me or someone else, i think it just makes your site more personal and less sterile than the pre-packaged clip art.  If you want to talk about the logo again the future, let me know, it would be 100% pro bono...my way of helping the cause.

Hi Whooli,

Sorry to hear of the lack of results with RC.

Some of us find when we move on to mushrooms the busting results will then materialize.

Personally I think your chances of knocking the beast down will be much better with the addition of mushrooms (or paper) to your diet than they will be with removing aspartame/MSG from your diet.

Had a naturopath trying to sell me kalium phosphoricum 30

That's a homeopathic med - I haven't heard of anyone obtaining relief for their CH with those yet, but at least they are harmless/side effect free.

Please make sure you have your high flow 100% O2 rig all tested and ready to go before you begin the taper off of the prednisone!

Here's hoping you get some breakthrough relief.

Thanks for the tip! Our O2 supplier in town is taking forever to get me the goods. Took them a few days to get the right mask, now they are trying to get a cart. It's been over a week now...pretty crappy for someone who is supposed to specialize in stuff like this.

PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER

Thanks...still feeling the same, have given up on the seeds, so my triptans are now back in play. Oxygen is helping somewhat, not extremely noticeable as I had hoped. Gonna focus on no MSG and aspartame, not too tough so far, giving up all alchohol, and doing a 5 day prednisone boost, to hopefully abort this son of a bitch.

Still working on finding mushrooms.

Update:

prednisone, felt like it might help at first, after 5 day treatment, CH the same.

oxygen helps a bit, I just get super tired right after

no alcohol, MSG & aspartame sucks, but Im gonna stick with it for a month and see what happens

Im convinced my CH are 100% related to the weather, which is constantly changing where I live...the wife and I are considering moving if this keeps up :(

Tried RC seeds a number of times...not working.  Went up to 100 seeds, felt great in the morning, CH right back.

In my humble opinion, one has to view the use of psychedelics (such as seeds) the same way one uses antibiotics. If you take one or two or three or four doses, it's not going to kill off the infection. It will have almost the opposite effect - makes the strain of bacteria a little more resistant to the chemical you're using to try to kill it off.

Psychedelics are sort of the same way. You have to keep after it, hitting it with another round every 5-7 days until it's gone for a good, long time. It took me three months of dosing every weekend to get to where I am today, and I have gone up to 9 months without dosing.

It's like a machine gun effect. Hit it with one or two rounds, and you might just piss it off. Keep pounding it until it's good and dead and you might just get some pain-free time.