Need help with the CLUSTERBUSTER METHOD

mjit

"Busting" is ingesting substances with psychedelic properties (certain kinds of mushrooms, or LSD, or seeds containing LSA), usually to prevent future CH attacks (but sometimes to abort individual attacks).  Consuming any of these substances is illegal; possessing some of them is illegal.  When you ask "how I can get it," that's a problem, since they are illegal (in almost all countries).  There is a way, in some countries, to get the seeds that can be made into LSA -- the seeds are legal to buy and to possess, but it is not legal to make them into the substance used to treat cluster headaches.  People often find ways to get what they need.

These substances are taken roughly every five days.  Many people (but not all) try to take the minimum amount that will treat their CH without too much of a "trip."  Many find that after a few doses their CH symptoms are reduced or they go into remission and don't have more attacks for some period of time.

If you are thinking about doing this -- "busting" -- you should tell us what your specific questions are and they can be answered.

There are other strategies that help people with CH.  Most important is having oxygen to inhale in order to abort an attack, but there are many, many other things you can do.  If you tell us more about how you are now treating your CH, we might have some helpful ideas for you.

mjit, you gotta watch this internationally aired Nat Geo segment on the subject, featuring one of our forum members, Dan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFuL7pcShDk

Also:

People often find ways to get what they need

Yep, for instance, many CH'ers in the US just legally order RC seeds online from one of the many vendors out there (tranceplants.com would be one of them), or legally order psilocybin mushroom spores and then (illegally) grow mushrooms. We've heard from various CH'ers in the Netherlands that they can legally purchase and ingest psilocybin truffles, which they have done with some impressive success shutting down their CH cycles.

And finally here's a Newsweek article on busting that I think is a good, engaging, easy to follow, interesting read:

http://www.newsweek.com/treating-cluster-headaches-psychedelic-drugs-81473

Thanks a lot these links gives me a lot of information. I went through many medication most of them did not work and the one that work with me after a month I become allergic from !!

Last doctor prescribe to me 3 different anti-depression medicines but I really dont know why !! he put in a device that give something like a diagram (I dont know know the name) then when he saw everything is normal he gave me the anti-depression medicines.

I use now O2 and I can abort my cycle after 6~15 min, I get 4 attacks/day. If I did not use O2 I get one very hard attack that last for hours.

I am in Egypt so please tell me other names of this mushroom so I can ask about it here because we dont have something called  magic mushroom but food stores sell white and black mushroom, do you think they have the spores ?

I really need to try this so I appreciate any information.

BTW I tried most of the treatment in the main site because I have 14 years having ch I almost out of options.

we dont have something called  magic mushroom but food stores sell white and black mushroom, do you think they have the spores ?

Sorry, but I very much doubt they would have the correct spores. :'( A more proper name for "Magic" mushrooms is psilocybin mushrooms, of which there are various strains. Here in the US they grow wild and very plentifully on cow droppings in cow pastures. As far as I've seen, they're pretty much illegal to possess everywhere except the Netherlands and Tortola, British Virgin Islands.

One person in the US just reported being able to successfully order psilocybin truffles from the Netherlands online. It sounds like there could be a very serious risk of getting in trouble with the law doing that though....?

Give me please any links to online stores and clear pictures of this mushrooms so I can search for it here maybe I will find it.

Also links in US for any online stores like amazon that sell the spores (tranceplants.com does not work) I have friends in US can send these spores to me.

Another question, Why this mushroom in particular work with CH ?

if there is online store sell the seeds please tell me

mjit, assuming that you are asking about spores . . .

If you type the word spores into the search box on the top left side of this page, you will see two things: (1) advertisements from online entities that sell spores, and (2) previous posts from people about buying spores.  The online site that seems to be most favored here is www.ralphstersspores.com.

Of course, I have no idea whether anyone would, or could, ship to Egypt (even though there is of course strong evidence that ancient Egyptians used psilocybin for sacred rituals -- and maybe also just for fun).

If you are looking for RC seeds, you could go back to www.tranceplants.net.

psilocybin is the compound in some mushrooms that makes them psychedelic.  the various kinds of mushrooms that have psilocybin in them are called "psilocybin mushrooms." 

if a person buys spores, they are not buying mushrooms -- they are buying the "seeds" that they need in order to grow mushrooms.  in most countries, you can't buy mushrooms because they are illegal.  in some places it is legal to buy spores, but it is not legal in most countries to grow mushrooms from the spores.

Hi guys - it's been 7 years but last night the beast came a-knockin' again. I used HBWR's with great success, and can again, but since I've been out of touch so long, maybe there is new info you could share. Bob W, if you see this, hello and I lost yer ph# or I'd call you. PFDAN everyone! MJ

Hi guys - it's been 7 years but last night the beast came a-knockin' again. I used HBWR's with great success, and can again, but since I've been out of touch so long, maybe there is new info you could share. Bob W, if you see this, hello and I lost yer ph# or I'd call you. PFDAN everyone! MJ 

People are still using HBWR.  I don't know if this is new in the past 7 years --probably not -- but many use rivea corymbosa (RC)  seeds, too.  RC is easier to work with, but some say that HBWR might be more potent somehow.  Maybe preparation has changed since then(?) -- grinding and soaking in water for an hour or two is all that's needed.

The vitamin D3 protocol has helped a lot of folks: https://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1314134804

Some people are very fond of licorice root to abort attacks and break cycles: https://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298659068

Maybe some better ways to use O2 (higher flow rates, O2ptimask, etc.) -- see the CB Oxygen file under the black and white MENU tab on the left.

Energy drinks?  Melatonin?  I don't really know what's "new" among the things folks are doing.

Here's to seven more years!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to know if the mushrooms in local food stores can help me or not

I feel confident in saying no, the mushrooms in local food stores can not help you out. Psilocybin mushrooms are a very particular type of mushroom that are not sold as a food - in fact they are known to be a powerful hallucinogen, somewhat like LSD, hence the listing of psilocybin as a schedule I drug under the United Nations 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances. They also don't look like the common food mushrooms sold in stores that you supplied the photo of.

I hope you find a good solution mjit, while being very careful and aware of what's legal or not, and what any risks/penalties would be.