O2? Did I hear talk of new mask...?

ShellieNaz

Just got my mask today. Got it from the store here. I wish I had gotten it 6 yrs ago. WOW, I don't know how I even came close to surviving this long without it. Made all the difference in the world. Today it knocked down my abort times by half. :o I WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO YOU... DJ.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...

Anyone have the instructions for this thing? The ordering site says it's supplied with them, but I didn't get any. I think I've got it working, as it isn't super complicated, but I'd like make sure, especially because the picture here says that I'm supposed to connect the mouthpiece to the T connector, but I really don't see the point of doing that. Why not just connect the mouthpiece directly to the oxygen inlet connector, with the bag on the other side?

Also, I'm assuming that it means to connect the mouthpiece to the T connector using the male to male connector in the middle, since the only spot the mouthpiece will actually fit on the T connector is the opening with the valve, which can't be right.

You can  use either the mask or the mouthpiece. They both connect to the same place...opposite from the bag.

If connected correctly you shouldn't be able to pull any oxygen (or air) unless it is in the bag. If the bag is empty you should not be able to suck anything through the mask. That assures 100% oxygen when it is assembled correctly.

YOu will see...it is a life saver.

Dan