Just got diagnosed

Bilal

1 minute ago, Bilal said:

Well, in my case it's not that I didn't experience the shadow or didn't notice it was there. I was able to "tune it out" because the excitement I was getting from the game was more than the misery I was getting from the pain, if that makes sense.

Yeah, that's probably a more accurate description of my 'audio-book' experience... tuned them out...

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 6:29 PM, CHfather said:

Thank you CH father, this D3 Regimen, seems like what I need right now. I've been struggling with vitamin and calcium deficiency for years anyway. I'm partially lactose intolerant and I never ever go out in the sun so I don't get enough Vitamin D through normal means. I've been avoiding supplements because I didn't want my body to get used to them, but now I have more of a reason to start taking them again. This post is really helpful. Thank you!

HI,

I am new here and poking around, I hope it's ok to say something.  I too have noticed if I am on my tablet I will experience a greater "hit" as well.  Just so you know you aren't alone...and I see I am not either so it's helpful for me as well to read your experience.

I have had mine for 4 years.  When I first got them it was not a pattern right away but it did develop into one and I am nocturnal.  Initially it was during the day for a minute.

My thoughts go out to you for less pain !!

Sontye

• Like 1

Hi,

I really appreciate your input, it's kind of encouraging to know that there are other people out there who understand your pain. Last night I had such terrible pain that I couldn't do anything for hours. As a student, that really made me angry because I had just wasted three hours wailing in pain. I could have spent those three hours on my studies, on some R&R, or even a nap. I did the typical thing of asking why me? Why am I being subjected to this suffering? Then I regained my composure and I realized that I'm not alone and that really helps. I'm going to try the D3 Regimen soon. I've been looking at amazon and can't seem to find any Vitamins that don't have gelatin in them (I'm a Muslim so any gelatin made from pork based products is prohibited). Hopefully I'll find something soon.

Thanks again for commenting and I wish you pain free days in the future.

Hey Sontye and Bilal,

You're vitamin D3 deficient... so it's not what you're doing that's affecting your cluster headache (CH)... It's what you're not doing...  i.e., You're not taking enough vitamin D3 and the vitamin D3 and cofactors and that's what is contributing to the frequency, severity and duration of your CH... 

See your PCP or neurologist for a lab test of your serum 25(OH)D.  A dime will get you a dollar if your results don't come back under the following normal distribution curve of lab results reported by 257 CHers who took this lab test before starting the anti-inflammatory regimen with at least 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3 plus Omega-3 fish oil and the vitamin D3 cofactors...

nAwMRaU.jpg

The odds are better than 80% you'll have a favorable response with a reduction in the frequency of your CH from an average of 3 CH/day down to 3 or 4 CH/week in the first 30 days after starting the anti-inflammatory regimen with at least 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3, Omega-3 fish oil and the vitamin D3 cofactors.  Better than 50% of the CHers who start this regimen experience a complete cessation of CH symptoms within the first 30 days after starting this regimen...  You can find a copy of this regimen at the following VitaminDWiki web site at the following link.  Discuss it with your PCP or neurologist when you ask for the lab test of your serum 25(OH)D. 

http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=7708

The 25(OH)D lab results for CHers experiencing a favorable response to this regimen or a complete cessation of CH symptoms are illustrated in the following normal distribution curve. 

Vd1NHss.jpg

At 55 cents a day for a very safe, very effective and very healthy alternative to the Rx meds you've been taking to prevent your CH... Why are you waiting?

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

• Like 2

Hi Batch,

Thanks for posting this here. I'm actually aware of the D3 Regimen, CH father posted a link to your pdf file on this thread a while back. I've been vitamin D deficient for a long time, because I never go out in the sun and I've been having joint pain for years. I did do a few vitamin D test and some came back showing my vitamin D levels at normal. However, after reading that pdf file, I understood something and correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that our blood stream does have enough vitamin D concentration but it's not getting absorbed?

Also, I just started having these headaches 2 months ago and I've only had 2 attacks per week and pain is mostly at a 6 so I consider myself lucky when compared to the rest of you (or maybe it starts off that way for everyone? I'm not sure). I've already ordered all the vitamins and minerals that are mentioned in the D3 regimen through amazon and I will start taking them when they arrive tomorrow. Thank you so much for all the research that you and others have put into it. If this regimen works out for me, I will be eternally grateful to you.

• Like 1

I think that you will be pleasantly surprised at how much the D3 Regimen helps! Nice to read that you are getting set up there. Results are often seen within weeks.

In the US, many doctors still think that 30mg/ml is acceptable. Well, it is not and they are in the process of changing that finally. You need your numbers to be at least 85ng/ml. So, there is that.

Personally, the D3 has lowered the intensity of my hits and dramatically slowed the ramp up time. Some have gotten complete relief from it - nothing added!!!!

Thank you Batch...I have started that regimen it is making a huge difference!!  Posting here so others know it is working!!!   I'm so happy that everyone shared it, it's been amazing I have cut my attacks down from 1-3 hours to less than an hour, they haven't stopped being a daily thing but my hopes and faith are high that it will happen.  I am very greatful for all the input and assistance.  CHfather sent me the link right away and I had a ton of input so to all of you thank you for the support you provide to us it's so nice!

-Sontye 

• Like 1