Portland Oregon sufferers?

Monica

Hi all,

I am in a challenging cluster right now and feeling very low.  Is there anyone on this sight in Portland Oregon and would be willing to meet?  I have yet to talk with a sufferer.  I've been having them for over 20 years now, and each time I get them, I feel as though I'm so alone it hurts to breathe.  I hope someone out there would be willing to talk, share their story with me, maybe even build a support group.  Thank you,

Monica

Sorry Monica, I’m on the east coast but I love PDX. My name is Brian I’ve only had clusters for a year and a half which is nothing in comparison. I have chronic CH and don’t get brakes. Hopefully you’re episodic and this cycle will come to an end. What do you do as far as treatment goes, I imagine you’ve tried everything under the sun. I have had mixed success using mushrooms and LSD. I only have mixed results bc I was on a blocking med I couldn’t get off of. I’m currently detoxing that med and plan to bust. I use oxygen to get by and zembrace when it’s a full blown 10/10 kip scale. There are plenty of people here that have been suffering for 10-20 yrs like yourself.   Hopefully some of them will chime in. Have you tried the D3 regiment. A member Batch is the go to guy on it. Many have had great results even remission. Hope my sharing helps. 

Brian

Monica, try sending a PM to 1961mom.  She's in PDX, or maybe Eugene.  She's a great CH advocate.  Hasn't been at this site in quite a few years, but is still very active on Facebook.  I'm not comfortable posting her actual name here, because that would defeat the purpose of anonymity, but if she doesn't respond to your PM promptly, let me know and I'll try to give you more info by PM.

To send a PM, click on the envelope icon that you see when you scroll to the top of a page, then click on "Compose New," and type 1961mom into the "To" line.  It might help a tiny bit if you tell her that CHfather suggested you should contact her.  I'll bet she knows other people nearby to you.

I lived in PDX for a few years.  My favorite place to live in the country (I've lived in 8 different states).  Sorry that you're suffering so much now.

Also, please -- as Freud suggested -- tell as more about how you are treating your CH.  We might have some suggestions.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 3:34 PM, Monica said:

Hi all,

I am in a challenging cluster right now and feeling very low.  Is there anyone on this sight in Portland Oregon and would be willing to meet?  I have yet to talk with a sufferer.  I've been having them for over 20 years now, and each time I get them, I feel as though I'm so alone it hurts to breathe.  I hope someone out there would be willing to talk, share their story with me, maybe even build a support group.  Thank you,

Monica

Monica, I'm new as well and I'm in Portland! Feel free to reach out, I'm just getting started with "cluster-busting" (though not new to psychedelics in general, nor am I new to migraines, I have four types and will be dosing in the hopes of beating back several of them, especially these cluster aka suicide headaches. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...