The beast has returned

paintswp

Hi Everyone, its always interesting how this support structure becomes such low priority when out of cycle.  Especially when the cycle has been under control for so long.  But here we go again.

This one is much different than any other I've been on in the last 11 years.  Looking for anyone to confirm if this looks familiar?

Only night bangers.  This has been the pattern for the last week:  6pm - kip 3, 8pm - kip 5, 10pm - kip 8, 12am - Kip 3, 2am - kip 2, 4am - kip 2, no oxygen on the 8's or anything else, just managing.

Once the final "night-time" hit leaves, I have nothing all day until 6pm the following day.

Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate not having any day time hits so I can function at work, but it's just weird to me that the beast takes a break during the daylight hours.

Anyone had this kind of cycle before?

I've tried to bust with MM here the last 2 weekends and will put a 3rd MM trip in this Saturday.  With my job I just can't do the 5/5/5 hit schedule as recommended.

Comments or advice anyone?  

May the beast remain tame for all!  Stay healthy and stay happy peeps!  thanks for reading..

Tried to bust and it's not working? Has MM worked before?

Besides that, you are just running the gambit. Even people like me that ran the same for 20 years have been blind sided by changes, they happen to all of us pretty much. 

The nightmare on Elm street scenario as I call it is the worst though. No sleep, getting murdered every time you fall asleep etc. is very traumatic. Hang in there buddy!

MM has worked, it never seems to just stop though, so Im hopeful.  Ive upped my D3 intake and will try MM again this weekend.

Yeah good analogy on the Freddie Kruger comment.  The beast just won't let me get to REM, so I'm exhausted and my brain isn't functioning properly.  There's a reason they use sleep deprivation as a form of torture.

Thanks for the comment Boss!

2 hours ago, Horton said:

Hey guys I’m new to this and was hoping you guys could uncode some lingo for me? D3? MM? Kip? 

Ok you’re best bet is to click on the new user button at the top of the page and start there. But D3 is Batch’s vitamin regimen it works for a lot of people. Look up vitamin D3 wiki in the search field. MM is magic mushrooms any mushroom containing Psilocybin. Kip is a pain scale just for clusters. Google KIP pain scale. 

Seven, eight, better stay up late. Nine, ten never sleep again. Totally stealing the Nightmare on Elm Street analogy. Currently in that phase of mine, seems to rotate slowly forward through the clock. 

As to that type of cycle, as I just mentioned, mine seem to slowly rotate forward through the clock, but I am chronic, not episodic. I ill have a time when the worst hits are at night, then slowly they cycle forward until the worst are through the day, so I end up chasing sleep and in essence switching from night shift to day shift throughout a month.

• 2 weeks later...

So many questions... Cluster cycle in progress... 2 busts behind using RC seeds. After the second bust had some high KIP slapbacks... 6 yesterday and then enter a different set of symptoms today just a long ass pounder started early this morning and I am going to bed with it... did O2, Ice, slam cold drinks, Hot foot soak, seriously disappointing. I never used to get frickin Migraines but these symptoms more closely resemble M and not CH. Will check the playing well with others and see what other avenues I can pursue to treat this "New" head pain! what a frickin nightmare. I thought I was equipped to beat this beast back and I get hit by a new foe. WTF.! The weather was blustery clouds some rain wind and lightening. I am sure this had a play but literally, nothing has touched this. Any feedback is appreciated. Peace hope love. 357 out. 

8 hours ago, cathb357 said:

So many questions... Cluster cycle in progress... 2 busts behind using RC seeds. After the second bust had some high KIP slapbacks... 6 yesterday and then enter a different set of symptoms today just a long ass pounder started early this morning and I am going to bed with it... did O2, Ice, slam cold drinks, Hot foot soak, seriously disappointing. I never used to get frickin Migraines but these symptoms more closely resemble M and not CH. Will check the playing well with others and see what other avenues I can pursue to treat this "New" head pain! what a frickin nightmare. I thought I was equipped to beat this beast back and I get hit by a new foe. WTF.! The weather was blustery clouds some rain wind and lightening. I am sure this had a play but literally, nothing has touched this. Any feedback is appreciated. Peace hope love. 357 out. 

Hey 357, your best bet is to make a new post in the theory or my story section about your new HA (headache) symptoms and see what kind of response you get. There are many here including myself that get both CH and migraines.  I don’t get migraines too often but it’s not fun. My clusters used to scare away the migraines but lately I get them both at the same time. I am chronic CH and get may be 1-2 migraines a quarter. My imatrex injections sometimes help. But I use them very sparingly. @MoxieGirl gets quite a few migraines and has some interesting treatments ie. Vodka. Lol. Not an option for a lot of us but she swears by it for herself. Hope you get relief soon

B