New Nat Geo Documentary!

Dallas Denny

Anyone else catch this last nite?  Seems that the nat geo film crew made a visit to the clusterbusters conference this past year and included that video footage in this documentary titled "LSD.. the psychedelic revolution"...season 1 episode 3......many familiar faces including our fearless leader Bob W!!

DD

• Like 4

@ Dallas Denny. Yes I did that’s why I visited this very site. Very informative documentary found it very interesting. I’ve battled cluster migraines ever since the accident caused me to become disabled. Before that I could count on one hand the headaches I had. I was informed by my disability lawyer that I could have gotten disability just on the migraines and frequency that they occur. At this point I do believe the neurologist are just grabbing at straws it feels like. If it’s a migraine med I’ve been prescribed it with lil to mild results. I’m outta options I feel like. So like I say I did see the NAT GEO special about this group seems promising to me. Thanks y’all.. jusnobody 

• Like 4

@Darrin. The nat geo show comes on after a show called trafficked with Maria van zeller she dives into the black market for literally every thing from body parts to as tonight’s episode was black market crude oil for terrorist it wonder she’s still alive. I do hope they somehow do a repeat of the CH episode all we can do is hope. I wish you luck in trying to find it..