Just wondering

BoscoPiko

…hiya….thanks for the shout…

…dealing with multiple health issues that have put the fire out and i'm tired…as an opinionated know it all it has always been a struggle not to be obnoxious…not always successful, but now find that the effort is beyond my capabilities, and I really don’t want to say stupid stuff to folks that need sharpness of mind and thoughtful contributions. my heart is with you all and always will be…

best

jon

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Highly distressing to hear of multiple health issues for our beloved Jon "His-own-worst-critic" 019. Can only hope that multiple reliefs may be found, stat.

Meantime know our hearts and minds are right back atcha and with ya.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes everything feels so hard. Each day seems to drag the finish line a bit further and further away. The same dinner is served for weeks on end and yet we are expected to eat up with some make believe fervor,  we choke it down. We push through... we always have and always do. We go through the motions rehearsed so we'll, mechanical, methodical and knowing. Yet reprereave is a goast? Dominoes waiting for that one flick. Maybe at times even praying for the push to let us lye, rest, rejuvenate, be as strong as everyone on the outside thinks and wants us to be. The truth is that we all get worn, knackered and just undone. None of this means the end. Not yet anyhow. It's yet another challenge, a hard one at that. In the words of someone I appreciate... "cluster heads are no woosies'! Hang in there @jon019! I've come this far because of people like YOU! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1