Texas heat

Amity Fideldy

While visiting in Northern Texas for the past 10 days, I’ve been experiencing clusters again. I’m from Sacramento, California where it is hot, but not the same. Is it the heat, humidity, or barometric pressure change that is affecting me so severely? 
When I’m outside for long, I quickly get a severe headache, so I’ve been even avoiding being in the pool. 
It is time to dose, (been 3 weeks), and I will do that tonight.

But are their areas of the country that we will adjust to, or will it always be like this down here? 
Thank you 

1 hour ago, Amity Fideldy said:

Is it the heat, humidity, or barometric pressure change that is affecting me so severely? 

If your weather in north Texas is anything like mine in central Texas, I suppose the violent storms and/or frequent weather that threatens such can't be all that great for those with barometric sensitivities.

My hope is that your busting will fully adjust you to the new barometer!

• Like 1

On 6/11/2023 at 9:13 AM, Amity Fideldy said:

I’m from Sacramento, California

Wow, closest cluster head to myself that I know of (I'm in El Dorado Hills). Yes Sac and El Do are awfully hot during summer and at times I have to take breaks from it if trying to do outdoors stuff as it can help along a banger...

• Like 1

Being near the mountains in Calgary Alberta, we get some extreme weather and barometric changes and I find my heads follow those. So I am going to vote pressure change. I have found going from hot to cold and cold to hot environments can trigger or increase a head as well. Like AC to outside or winter coming inside or going from warm inside to 30 below outside in the winter.

I did find, when I vacationed in the Bahamas, that my heads kinda leveled out and dropped some in intensity as the weather is pretty consistent along with sea level pressure. Now, I just need my healthcare to prescribe and pay for the bahamas....

Edited by devonrex
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spiny said:

Bomba Shack!! Ask Jeebs. 

Between the weather in St. Thomas and the "special" rum punch elixir served at the Bomba Shack there (back in the day anyway), I have to think @spiny indeed just suggested the ultimate cluster bunny suppressing combo platter. 

Obviously we do all need to move directly there immediately if not sooner, without passing go or collecting 200 slammers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was thinking more of the Chat and Chill on stocking island in the Bahamas, think Jimmy Buffet used to frequent it. They make the best coleslaw I have ever had, a mean conch salad and a to die for conch fritter burger. Either way, on a serious note, thinking of making another trip one day to see if it really does help the head. 

• Like 1