Merry Christmas

BoscoPiko

Merry Christmas to all of you sufferers and all of our supporters! You all are appreciated beyond words. This site, the folks on here and those behind the scenes that support us are nothing less than a God send. The words, the compassion, the support, the empathy and the gift of companionship will always be a gift that thanks will never be addaquate enough for. Merry Christmas to you all!

• Like 7

What Shaun saidagain. :D

Wishing that Santa has brought everyone either a new bicycle or a cluster-free day rest of lifetime. Preferably the latter!

We watched the movie "Elf" last night. Hadn't seen it since it originally came out. I wasn't busting at the time, but it has now occurred to me it could be another good candidate for anyone finding themself needing to do a Holiday bust. :)

image.jpeg.367aa700f656468d573b42fb9b159555.jpeg

• Like 5

Hey everyone wanted to drop by here and also wish everyone a wonderful Christmas !

Also wanted to sneak in a very heartfelt thank you to all the mods and everyone who contributes here. I'm the partner of an episodic CH-her who was in the depths of hell last year over the course of a 15 week cycle (normally 4-6 weeks) usually with cycles every 18 months or so.. I came here in sheer desperation and despair and you all welcomed me with so much encouragement and guidance... it's been over a year and he seems to be doing well so everything crossed it continues. 

Here's to 2024 being the year where a genuine cure and/or readily accessible treatment is available to everyone here with this condition - you are all some of the toughest most resilient people out there. 

• Like 8