recommended doctor list

FunGuy

• 3 months later...

I wanted to check this out -- but I can't even connect to the general CB site.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to clusterbusters.org. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Thanks for posting about this problem.   Checking into it further.

Seems to be working for me from 3 different browsers?  The link ad the site.

Not sure why?

Maybe try clearing your memory cache, could be an old page still stored?

Anyone else having this problem?

Guest theraginasian

clusterbusters.com is a redirect to clusterbusters.org

I've been properly forwarded from any of the devices on my Comcast connection at home.

http://isitup.org/clusterbusters.com

"clusterbusters.com is up. It took 145 ms for a 301 response code with an ip of 184.168.221.26."

Doug most likely hit it with the Memory Cache / Temporary Glitch suggestions.

It is possible that some browsers or connections may send an alert when moving from clusterbusters.com to .org. If you receive a Security Related error, it is most likely because clusterbusters.org proper now has HTTPS enforced, while clusterbusters.com is just a forward now to https://clusterbusters.org.

If you have a clusterbusters.com link that isn't working, please simply try changing the .com to .org. The redirect should work in most cases, but may fail for some.

Guest theraginasian

People experiencing issues: please let us know your Internet Provider (ISP), Browser (IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.), and as many other details as you feel may be helpful to troubleshoot. I've been trying to increase the overall security of the main site, so some people may experience issues as these changes are put into place. Thanks all for the patience and understanding.

Guest theraginasian

So this is Internet Explorer not liking the redirect from unsecured .com to secured .org. IE users will need to click the option that says "Continue to this website (not recommended).", or they'll need to access the site from clusterbusters.org proper. We should probably put something out that mentions updating as many links and bookmarks as possible.

It's important to note that this is your browser warning you about a potential security problem, not anything that we've configured or broken on our end. Again, if you have old clusterbusters.com Bookmarks or Links that are failing because of this, please update them to .org and it should work.

I use Firefox.  Like I said, I did absolutely nothing different from the first time to the second: e.g., didn't clear my cache first. Just typed clusterbusters.org into the address bar each time.  First time I got that error message; second time it let me in.

I cleared my cache, and am still getting the SSL Error message, even when I type in "clusterbusters.org". 

My ISP is North Georgia Network Cooperative, Inc.  My browser of choice is Chrome, but I'm unable to access the website with IE and FireFox.

John, let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks,

Bobb

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone has had success with the Ontario, Canada doctors?

I am new and just trying to figure out the site.  Grateful it is here.

Dr.Paul Cooper-nuerologist at University Hospital London Ontario

He is the best neurologist in Canada for Cluster Headaches.

He won't offer you a cure or some BS story. But he is a kind caring man with a huge empathetic heart who knows whats Clusters are.

The wait is about a year for first appointment(well it was for me).

Here is Dr.Cooper and me.

http://london.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=553958

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...