Stupid nose

tingeling

Hi

I can`t breath trough my nose. Seriously, it hurts to breath trough it. It doesn`t mather if i`m inside the house or outside in cold air. No runny nose or anything, it just really burns. Only breath trough mouth makes it better, but it doesn`t go away.

Someone else had this? uprambeling sign maybe?

Just curious as always....

Hug and PFW from me :)

Tingeling & This isn't fair,

Have you tried a warm saline rinse for the nose? Or there is a saline/aloe gel for the nose. Maybe a antihistamine could help also. Benadryl? Also heat packs or steam can help.

Kaboom,

I am very familiar with the one red ear thing. I can't get any explanation or help. It just happens. It's like blushing, but only with one ear. Only on the cluster side. It's embarrassing but apparently harmless. It is also a good warning to me, that trouble is on the way.

Both conditions come with CH for me.      Leslie

I always had a stuffed nose. Stuffed and runny. Only CH side. Now it is normal. Maybe that`s the problem, not used to be "open".

Blushing thing yes. Also happens to my cheek!!

BTW, Do you folks start to gain weight again, when cycle is over? I have big time struggle with gaining weight. In periods i eat dinner three times a day, but i can`t gain weight!

• 2 months later...
my nose doesnt burn, however it is like I have 2 giant corks shoved in them.

It usually feels like a cork only the side getting the cluster, only the cork seems to be coated in something that causes so much pressure and pain to build in my sinus that i want to tear my nose off.

Drives me nuts.  Hard to stay calm and breathe through the pain when you can't even bloody breathe.

I guess its because the trigeminal branches out into the sinus?

I get this too, my nose is almost always stuffy,usually on my cluster side (Left). When its not stuffy its runny and when I breath it burns.I eat lots and lots sometimes (when I can) and have a hard time gaining weight too,it could be due to high metabolism Tingeling. When I'm in my cycle which is always,I have a hard time eating,no appetite or I have nausea.

;)

The V.A.

Another thing I would like to add, back when my clusters first started and docs were telling me sinus infection I was using way too much Afrin. My nose would plug before attacks and I would use Afrin because nothing else worked. Overuse of Afrin type nose sprays can destroy your nose. Some days I think maybe that is why I get so much burning while I breath,not sure,just thought I would throw that out there.

The V.A.

VA,

I can relate to you on the not being able to gain weight.. only i'm a chronic and i'm always hungry and eat well.

Fortunately, I never had a doctor give me nose sprays other than avamys and i only used that for a few months, it didn't do much so i stopped using it.

Have you tried using vaseline to maybe help with the burning? maybe its just crazy dry on top of being fucked with whatever it is that causes it to feel all clogged.

• 2 weeks later...