ClusterBusters
kat_92

Cycle finally over

hey all 

I’m hoping everyone is doing okay during the last few weeks I know the fall is a rough time for many of you with the cycle beginning around that time. I just wanted to report that I am 2 weeks pain free :) not even shaddows really. So it seems my cycle lasted from July-November. Sounds about right. Oddly enough I find myself more depressed and nervous while I am out of the cycle? Does anyone else experience this? I hope I’m not alone. I find myself dreading next summer and it sucks. 

Pain free wishes 

kat

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kat_92 said:

hey all I just wanted to report that I am 2 weeks pain free :) not even shaddows really. 

...thanks for the report!...it is joyous news when one of the family emerges from the tunnel....

Oddly enough I find myself more depressed and nervous while I am out of the cycle? Does anyone else experience this? I hope I’m not alone.

...yup, never depressed during cycle...too busy dealing....in between it was like one of those  big buckets of water at Wild Waves on my head....

I find myself dreading next summer and it sucks. 

DON"T....use what you've learned....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't dread it - prepare for it. Beat it to the punch! Being prepared has been the biggest help for me in terms of 'dread'. ;)

• Like 2

@spiny yes that’s definitely the way I’m trying to look at it. @Brain on fire I am religiously taking the vitamin d regimen, and I was going to begin dosing starting in January to give me a few months to be prepared. I also have my O2 script and a place to get tanks so I hope I’m good to go @jon019 glad to hear I’m not alone. I agree I think during the cycle I was just trying to get through every day I didn’t have time to be sad. Thanks for the info! 

Kat 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, kat_92 said:

hey all 

I’m hoping everyone is doing okay during the last few weeks I know the fall is a rough time for many of you with the cycle beginning around that time. I just wanted to report that I am 2 weeks pain free :) not even shaddows really. So it seems my cycle lasted from July-November. Sounds about right. Oddly enough I find myself more depressed and nervous while I am out of the cycle? Does anyone else experience this? I hope I’m not alone. I find myself dreading next summer and it sucks. 

Pain free wishes 

kat

I wish you as many pain free days as possible!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1