Is your pain on the same side that you hold a phone?

xBoss

I was curious because I am a left hander and I hold the phone to my left side and that is where I get the pain. My clusters also started around the time of cell phones back in 1998. I can also feel the EMF coming from cell phones and they make my face and hands buzz if I am on a long call. I know clusters have existed before cell phne usage but I wonder if they are able to help trigger them.

14 hours ago, xBoss said:

I was curious because I am a left hander and I hold the phone to my left side and that is where I get the pain. My clusters also started around the time of cell phones back in 1998. I can also feel the EMF coming from cell phones and they make my face and hands buzz if I am on a long call. I know clusters have existed before cell phne usage but I wonder if they are able to help trigger them.

Hi, I feel the same. In fact, I have stopped using my right side, which is the CH effected side for calls. I usually talk on speaker. I am 100% sure that it triggers the start of an attack for me. 

Love and pain free wishes.

Vipul

Har Har Mahadev

On 3/27/2020 at 8:01 PM, igdc said:

No. And non-ionizing radiation doesn't... ugh. No.

Doesn't what?

I'm not talking about radiation that causes cancer. It's a 100% fact that there is a huge field around cell phones. The brain is electrical, this is the same priciple as gammacore.

Edited by xBoss

• 1 month later...

...for consideration...article Medscape...I make no claims or conclusions...personally usually use the speaker...or my Bluetooth ear piece (problems of its own?), if I can find it. I don't think we know near enough about biological effects of the  various electromagnetic waves in everyday use everywhere....

Do Smartphones Cause Headaches?

https://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/929422?src=wnl_tpal_200502_mscpedu&uac=358749DX&impID=2367758

On 3/30/2020 at 4:47 PM, xBoss said:

Doesn't what?

I'm not talking about radiation that causes cancer. It's a 100% fact that there is a huge field around cell phones. The brain is electrical, this is the same priciple as gammacore.

Gammacore uses direct electrical stimulation of the nerve pathways, much like a tens machine and Dr Hos machine, direct subcutaneous electrical stimulation, I have tried the Gammacore which you use a conducting gel to ensure good contact. So, it is not quite the same as electromagnetic radiation.