Red Bull withdrawals

kat_92

Hey guys,

im not even in cycle right now, but I’ve of course gotten addicted to Red Bulls again. I think this happened when I took my trip last month and I drank a few to prevent a hit. I’m at the point where I HAVE to have one everyday if not…it gets ugly LOL. I get a withdrawal headache. I’m sure you are all familiar with these. I have 2 days off, so I think I’m gonna go cold turkey and cut them out. I don’t love red Bull but I just can’t help it with how well they work for clusters. So strange. Anywho. I’m taking ginger capsules and Tylenol to help, but no dice. Wish me luck! 

Good luck to you! Don't think you need it as much as you think you do but luck sent your way! I've never had success with energy drinks but have had decent success with coffee. Unfortunately both are addictive and both cause withdrawal headaches. Here's to your success!    

• Like 1

When even Tylenol and ginger don't help, that's some strong withdrawal alright. :blink:

I'd still hope you could recover relatively quickly following the upcoming cold turkey unpleasantries. All appendages crossed and knocking on wood. :D

• Like 1

I tried that once, under duress. It sucked. I no longer drink many cups of coffee a day now, but that morning one is needed for the reason stated here - withdrawal headaches! Boy, they really do suck too.

Best of luck to you Kat! I'll not give up my morning cup of coffee till I can no longer serve myself I suspect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spiny said:

I'll not give up my morning cup of coffee till I can no longer serve myself I suspect.

Rite there with ya Spiny! Some time back when my husband got COVID he had no craving for coffee so he stopped drinking it. Weeks after getting over it, we couldn't figure out why he was having bad headaches daily until it dawned on us he was having caffeine withdrawals... I tell ya what, that man turns into a manchild when feeling ANY ailment so coffee it was!   

• Haha 2