Rant

birdman

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy fourth everyone!  Quick update!

No major action, just small.....twinges I will call them, it is mostly sinus congestion.  Keeps happening on different sides.  Maybe it is just allergies, sinus, weather related, making the head do some funny things.  Clears up quickly so I am not complaining.  Down to 30mg on the pred taper.

Enjoy a safe pain free holiday!!! 8-)

Still pain free, only lots of neck pain, and right at the back of my head, not sure what that spot is called.  I can actually feel my pulse back there.  If I lay on my back with the back of my head on a pillow I can actually feel the pulse moving my head slightly.  How insane is that?  I have to sleep on my side because of it. 

Still pain free, only lots of neck pain, and right at the back of my head, not sure what that spot is called.  

Hi bird,

Couple of Annadin Extra might help with that, & it won't interfere with the treatment.

CArl...

only lots of neck pain, and right at the back of my head, not sure what that spot is called

Tim,

I get that pain in the back of my head and the stiff neck as well, I don't know what you call it but it hurts a hell of a lot less than a CH  :). Donnie turned me on to powdered aspirin with caffeine, tastes like Sh*t but has been great for all other pains associated with our neurological disorder (best term yet  :)). I find it also helps with twinges and shadows. Things sound great for you otherwise, I can taste that hot dog at the Mets game soon!!

David

Last day of 20mg pred, then three days of 10mg pred and we will see what is still lurking.  Hopefully all done!  No plans to do the beer test too soon but need some sort of test.  Any other "tests" people do to see if the animal is still around? 

David, let me know how you are feeling and if you have any games you are interested in.  Would love to do this soon!  Go NY baseball!!!!! ;D

David, let me know how you are feeling and if you have any games you are interested in.Would love to do this soon! 

Tim, you and David need to go this weekend to the Mets game.  They are playing the Braves.  What more could you ask for?   ;)

bobb

I am going to get David's back here and remind everyone that I am a dreaded Yankees fan and even IF the Mets struggle with the Braves, the Yankees have always had their number.  The 1996 series is very vivid in my memory!!!

Hey the stiff neck thing and very manageable pain in the lowerhead/neck area came over me Sunday and dissipating, but still there. Kinda feels good after the CH pain. (how sick is that?) I feel like it was the beginning of the end of the cycle. When I rotate my neck it pops like bubble wrap. You're right David...nothing like CH pain. Makes me want to think the Beast thinks he hurting us with something new but just chuckling at him now. Would love to know what the deal with this is. Come on CArl, you must have a link for this don't you! LOL

Oh and if you guys want to catch a game in between Atlanta and New York, I'll treat you all to an O's game. Now that's a baseball team. I'm pretty sure they're giving tickets away now...Jay from Baltimore...The sad thing is I'm still a Cub fan.

hey now, nothing is worse than cheering for the Toronto teams eh? especially the Leafs ahahaha, hey davidill cheer the mets with ya a little, just cuz they got sum orange on there jersey lol

David,

I hope you were able to get some sleep eventually.  The Mets will be fine.....until the last season collapse but we already know that is coming.  Just kidding!!  And heck, the Yanks didn't get Cliff Lee so that has to make all the Yankee haters happy.  Even I think it would have been obnoxious! 

First day of 10mg pred for me, hoping to be pain AND med free in three days!!!!!  Woohoo!!! ;D

Sleep came late, then the post dose hits started. I will leave that story to my thread. Yankees don't need Cliff Lee, they are fine the way they are. I hope the Mets can bounce back today and score some freakin runs. Keep up the PF days, I hope they continue after the taper is done.

Leslie,

How did the Twins do last night.