The future of BOL and Entheogen Corp.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to worry clustermom.  I got an email from Ari Mello, CEO for Entheogen.  He said they did come in 2nd and will be featured in a newsletter that goes to subscribers.  Also about to be featured in Elle, Village Voice and PBS.  He didn't say when, but I'm sure he'll let me know.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

New to ClusterBusters, but a long time viewer of the main CH.com forum. Today was the first day that I read about BOL-148 (after watching "Inside LSD") and discovered that Entheogen is attempting to bring BOL-148 into the pharmaceutical market. Because of my occupation, taking regular LSD or a variant is out of the question (although during a KIP 10 I feel like I would do anything to get rid of the beast). I don't like medications, but with the positive results of studies involving CH and LSD and BOL-148, I've never been more passionate about a medication coming to the market!

I'm wondering if anyone has updated information on Entheogen and their need for funding? Have they met their goal and are pushing forward with clinical trials and FDA approval? Or are they still looking for donations and large investors? I think the CH.com forum and this forum should pool together and buy Mega Million tickets so we can fund Entheogen through the roof!

I searched CH.com and noticed that there isn't a specific thread about BOL-148 or Entheogen. I have seen the extensive threads on LSD and the mixed response within that spread because of the legal issues involving LSD. Maybe a veteran of this site and CH.com should make a lengthy post about BOL-148 and emphasize that the chemical does not intoxicate like LSD, which seems to be the major argument point (because that intoxication is what makes LSD illegal). Maybe if people understand what BOL-148 is and what it could do for CHers around the world, we could gain more support for Entheogen.

Just my thoughts.

Welcome ClosetCHer,

The number of posts on both CH.com and this website regarding BOL-148 have made anyone who frequents either/both sites fully aware of the drug's properties. As far as a specific thread re: BOL-148/Entheogen on CH.com:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1288570255/0#0

There's an enormous amount of information in the ClusterBuster Files. You can access them from the Forum Jump at the bottom of this page.

I like your idea about the Mega Million tickets.

Good luck,

Ron

Ron,

Thanks for the link, I didn't see that thread in my search. IMO, seems that more attention would be given to this subject given the drastic changes it could bring to CH sufferers if BOL-148 is mass produced. On the other hand, sitting around discussing something that no one has access to gets old fast. I'm going to read into the files now. Thanks.

Hey there closetCHer.....dig the name

I have talked myself blue and probably took it too far a time or two promoting discussions on BOL.

It is produced at THCPHarm in Germany. They have it available for sale on their website.*

I want it bad but it seems impossible to get. I have even offered a reward for gods sake.

It seems "we" can get anything in the world, legal or not, but NOT BOL.

Troubling...

I too like the lottery idea. If you can get it going, I'm in.

I would like to be in charge of the money :o

I'm glad to see you on the site.

Dan

*with strings

Which brings up a point.

I would be in for a thousand bucks to get just a few doses of BOL.( and to crack the door open)

I believe it will work better than mushrooms for me and mushrooms work like a miracle. I just don't like the trip, but that is a small price to pay.

If I'm good for a grand, I bet I'm not alone. If a thousand of us had a thousand.....hmmm

Better odds on getting a million than the lottery.

...and as always, I will volunteer to handle the cash :o

Dan

Very interesting, Dan. I checked out their website. You're right, they offer BOL-148 @ 5 grams/165 EURO right here: https://biochem.thc-pharm.de/product_info.php?products_id=122. The subjects in the BOL test were given 2-3 grams, 3 times over the course of 10 days. That's less than $300 for the full treatment and it might last forever. My guess is that most folks would find a way to come up with the $300. What if we sent an envoy to the factory?

Dan and Ron,

I also find this very interesting. After going to the site, I tried to "add" BOL-148 to my cart and each time it came up as a "0" quantity in my shopping cart. Is BOL-148 legal for use anywhere in the world, even in Germany? I thought I read that the researchers in Germany had to get permission from the government to run the clinical trial mentioned on "Inside LSD". I think the "0" quantity means THC Pharm cannot sell BOL-148 yet or could at one time until Enthogen came around and now has the global patent on it. Or you have to be part of a company or institution approved to use BOL-148.

If my assumptions are right (Entheogen owns the patent so THC Pharm cannot sell it or you have to be in a official position), we won't see anymore BOL-148 on the market until it is approved and sold by Entheogen. Any idea how long that can take? Aren't pharmaceutical products developed and tested for years before they are approved and sold? I hope BOL-148 comes sooner!

Just an FYI: The conversion rate from U.S. dollar to Euro is in favor of the Euro and has been for awhile. One 5mg order of BOL-148 (if we could get it) would cost 185 EURO or $264 U.S. dollars. Given that we need about 9mg for the full does, the cost would be around $530 U.S. dollars. I'll pay that any day to try a promising treatment like BOL-148!

Guest theraginasian

Are they really just dangling this in our faces like this without a way to get it? If the legal status is "Not Scheduled" why can't we just buy it?

I swear by this: I've been taking LSD weekly for roughly 8 months now, both medical and recreational, and I can promise you that it helps. I would probably need significantly higher doses of Verapamil, and use Prednisone tapers much more often, were it not for LSD.

I will say this: It's not for everyone. However, provided you don't lose your mind, I would advice it as a possible therapy. Is temporarily losing your mental state really that much worse than permanent Tremors from Lithium? I'll opt for the trip any day. For those who do not have the luxury to enjoy my way of life: I really hope they release BOL ASAP. I honestly think it pointless and irresponsible if you call yourself a doctor specializing in cluster headache and you aren't doing everything you can to support this research. The efficacy of all other substances COMBINED don't touch this... honestly, probably the closest thing to a cure we will see in our lifetime. Believe it. And the same restrictions that prevent you from being able to CHOOSE Marijuana as a safe alternative to dangerous opiates, prevent you from living a decent life... please remember and consider this if you like to vote for "Tough on Drugs" candidates. 

If the legal status is "Not Scheduled" why can't we just buy it?

There's a lot going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of. To make a long story short, I suspect it's about money.

The same thing has been taking place with DCA for cancer treatment.

I would be in for a thousand bucks to get just a few doses of BOL

That's alot of shrooms.

If my assumptions are right (Entheogen owns the patent so THC Pharm cannot sell it or you have to be in a official position), we won't see anymore BOL-148 on the market until it is approved and sold by Entheogen.

If your assumptions are correct, then this situation with the patent doesn't help us much does it? :-/

There's a lot going on behind the scenes that we aren't aware of. To make a long story short, I suspect it's about money.

I suspect your right. :-?

all the best

the bb

Hey BB. It may well be a lot of shrooms but with BOL I can do the equivalent of 25 or 50 doses at one time without losing my mind. I also wouldn't miss the dread of dosing.

I am grateful for my success with mushrooms but I am not content with the fact that I ( we ) have to trip for the rest of our lives. It beats the hell out of the alternative but I think we can do better.

I am not a greedy person, I am determined to get it for myself ... yes; but mostly for the hardcore chronics that the shrooms and etc just dont fix!

Dan

I would gladly be up for a thousand bucks as well to try BOL, just think of the news-worthiness it would have if all of us tried to order at the same day. E-mail Bombardment with cluster-head determination and loads of cash that would be a great story for TV if/when we get refused! I really need to get my hand on some BOL or LSD soon. I had 4 hits tonight  :-/ i slept in 1.5 hour periods, now starting the day totally exhausted.