Bejeeb's CH medal of honor 'bonker' awards are in!

Bejeeber

Well, I now believe that at least some Oscar recipients might be sincere when they say "I'm honored, but I don't deserve this." 

Among other things, I wouldn't be here at all -- and my daughter probably wouldn't be doing better -- if I hadn't received so much help and support when I first arrived.  I still remember the screen names of a lot of the folks who quickly appeared to help us: you (Bejeeber); Jsmacks; TakinitEZ; kaboom; the bb; alleyoop; agent orange; Becky v; clustermom13; tingeling, Hipshot; Bonkers; Psiloscribe; FunGuy; 1961mom; ThatHurts; Napa1026; raquelinkansas; shappyparasol; Dallas Denny . . . and then so many more whose presence made it even more worthwhile to stick around: Pixie-elf; DereksGirl; Keith; les genser . . . and even those who have come and left but still left an impression: Jilly from Philly; met la; Frustrated123; John . . . and let's not forget TommyD for his great, helpful files . . . and then all the more recent arrivals (and returnees) who are adding new energy and ideas that keep the place worth returning to . . .

The red light has been flashing for quite a while now, so I'll just end the way so many of those recipients do: it's my daughter's courage and grace that inspires me on a day-to-day basis, and what I encounter here is a reflection of that.

Real heroes on this list! You have all inspired, comforted and strengthened me in different ways! The hope and relief spread through this forum is so deeply moving and has impacted my life in ways i had never thought possible! I salute you all! :)

Real heroes on this list! You have all inspired, comforted and strengthened me in different ways! The hope and relief spread through this forum is so deeply moving and has impacted my life in ways i had never thought possible! I salute you all! :)

I agree! Great list Jeebs! :3

Everyone on it is awesome. <3

Mystina

Someone not on your list, someone as deserving as any, who devotes so much time skillfully helping others learn to help themselves, is you Mr. Bejeeber. A few other glaring omissions to your list are my brother from another mother, Dallas Denny, Alleyoop and Agentorange.

Thanks, Jeebs, for all you do.

Ron

Thanks Ron! I shan't be including myself on the list until I meet the stringent criteria though - otherwise everyone would receive a bonker, and then how special would a bonker be??!! :D

Consider your suggested inclusion of the notorious gang of 3 a dun deal though.

Maybe the rank and file soldiers such as myself can be peresented with a purple heart (or droopy eye?) award.  :D

And a reminder to all regarding bonker nominations:

These are reserved for just 2 categories of folk who exemplify altruism and/or bravery:

Well Kaboom, if anyone hands out any bonker awards at a conference, I think we should clearly rule this option out for the manner of presentation  - even if some would find it could bring a temporary, welcome distraction from a CH attack:

el_kabong.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
CHmom

Am I remembering this forum name right?? Went beyond doing whatever it took to find relief for her son - and it worked.

So I disappear for a while and look what I miss!

I am honored to be recognized among such wonderful selfless people.  I am a much richer person for having "met" everyone here.

May we all continue to fight and win!

• 4 months later...