A message from Pixie-Elf

Kagemorou

Hello everyone This is Pixie-elf's fiancé.  She requested I inform you all that she is curently in the hospital for issues related to her lumbar shunt and will be going into surgery either tomorrow or friday.  Just a routine procedure and nothing to worry about, and she looks forward to talking to you all after she has recouperated.  She sends her love.

Not at all happy to learn Mystina has had to go into the hospital for surgery!  >:(

She is well loved here and a super important part of this community to be certain, so the good vibes will definitely be flowing to her by the metric tonload.

Please get well VERY soon Mystina.

Thanks Kagemorou for notifyin' us. We've heard a bit about you and know you're a good guy.  8-)

my best to mystina.  hoping for a quick recovery and a return to her irreplacable, irrepressible form.  (irrepressible might seem like a big word, but i just learned it from watching "ozzie and harriet" in my long-ago youth, when ricky (later rick) nelson was always referred to in the show's intro as "the irrepressible ricky."

Surgery is set for between 8:30 and 9:00 AM Central time tomorrow.  I will keep you apprised of the results.

Thanks - we'll be following that closely for sure.

Meantime I hope it's safe to assume Mystina has been able to retain her *special* sense of humor through this and is unleashing it upon the hospital staff.  :)

She made it through the second Surgery just fine.  She will be in the hospital a few more days, as they want to make sure she does not develope any infections.  I'll leave her to tell you the gory details of her procedure if she so chooses, but she is safe and is grateful for your continued love and support.