Rant

birdman

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, only got out of bed once last night to hit the 02 for fifteen minutes.  Not even sure if I needed to but why chance it?  Tossed and turned a lot with some neck pain, possibly from previous pred stoppage or maybe stress/tension.  Going to see if an acupuncturist can relieve some of the neck tension.  My luck it will trigger a full attack but I plan on having detailed discussion beforehand.  Also, no pulsating feelings on the left side at all this morning.  Have some congestion issues on the right side and pray it has not decided to head back to the right side.  Either way, today is better then yesterday which was better then the day before.  So I am changing my mood to the first non-negative one in a while.  Keep the vibes coming and the calls and pm's are extremely appreciated.  There is something cool about signing on and seeing you have a message.  Makes you realize that people care. 

PF wishes to all today!

I think that knowing you are not alone in this is always a comfort. Knowing that you have REAL help is even better. You can also rest assured that we are all always here for a helping hand. Remember, we all fight in the same war and you are on the winning side. We are and army of love and peace, fighting for each other. There is no rank. We are all the same. Soldiers against the pain.

Mad6string

Well said madstring.  Had another  great day and got to go watch two little league games, which I love to do.  Brings me back to my childhood.  Seems like the neck issue is passing and have had no pulse issues.  Whatever it is, I am enjoying some pf time.  Time to refuel the sanity!

Sounds like great news to me. I think the dose we discussed is doing the trick. The neck pain going away is always a sure sign for me that the beast is on his way out the door. I have a really good hunch you are in for some much needed PF time. How is the sleep going? Getting better? A good nights sleep does wonder for a body too.

Mad6string  :) :) :)

well, after a long hiatus from ch attacks, they're back. this was the longest i've ever gone in remission, only shadowing for 2 or 3 years (it was great!). now however, i'm getting hit with 9+'s twice a day & here i sit with out treatment. i've resorted to using some stockpiled imitrex injections. i'm going to set up my O2 rig again today. i had great success with the treatments in the past but, unfortunately due to my current situation, i will not be able to even start the beginning of that process until after the 1st of next year. just thought i'd touch base with you all again & give you a brief summary of what's been happening with my ch's. if there are any current studies being conducted where subjects are needed who are currently in the midst of a cycle, let me know ... i'd be a good candidate at this time. best wishes to all, dreamer aka manana380

Woohoo!!!!  Slept through the night, 11:00pm-8:00am.  What a difference sleep does to the mind and soul.  Feel great this morning and going to get some work done, working from home.  This feels awesome!!!!

Got a pain mgmt follow up today and I am thinking that I dont want them to try anything.  Let's keep moving as is.  Things are too good right now tto risk messing them up.  I think the acupuncture helped with the secondary issues like tension and stress.  I do not beleive for a second that it could help with CH.  But just getting relief from all the other issues that ch causes might be worth it.  God I hope I am on the way back.

Love the easy, peezy, lemon squeezie line.  Legitimate LOL

Birdman, I'm a new fan of yours having followed your progress the past 10 days or so. Great to hear you are pf and faguely remember sleeping 8 hours straight. I 19 days into my first CH cycle. O2 set up is working great. Went of my meds Monday and will pick up shrooms tonight to dose Saturday. Anyone want to come to Baltimore for the Buster party Saturday? I'm taking a chapter out of Bob W's book and dosing on the 4th! Jay

David - I think it would have to be the Mets since you hooked me up with the regulator.  Got to go to my nephews little league all star game tonight.  Even  though they lost, it was great to be a part of the world again.

Jay - I know the detox is hard, I have done a few and feel your pain.  Keep your spirits as high as you can and may Saturday get here quick.

Love this place!!!!!! ;D

Well, all good news!!!  Been pain free and got another full nights sleep.  Actually have found myself going out and forgetting to pack all my "survival gear".  Amazing how quick we want to get back to normalcy.  Pred is now at day three of 40mg, tomorrow is 30mg for three days.  Let's hope that nothing comes roaring back after completing the taper.  If it does, at least I got to have a mental refeuling period.  Have a safe and happy 4th folks!!!