New..Desperate..Scared

Carole

Hi guys excuse me for busting in i'm new to the group and I am a cronic sufferer for 2 years now i was reading allot about shrooms and seeds shrooms seema little difficult for me as a beginner to cultivate bu I'd like to know a bit more about seeds can anyone fill me in ?? are the ones i see for sale on internet good?? :-/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the feedback and support. I still plan on dosing Friday night. I think I will start with 30. More on that come Thursday I will start a thread on busting. Yes I am scared..I am scared of those 8,9,10s..however I do have plenty of 02...........just don't want to go through it. Guess I will have to..to get to the other side.

Rough night....tired

PF thoughts and prayers for all

Hey yury66, bust in all you want..that's what we do here..lol

welcome to the family of friends always sorry to see of new sufferers but glad you found us ;)

your in the right place.

yes they are available on line and a few links to the sites are found here, I got mine from http://psychoactiveherbs.com and were all viable so far, 400 for $49 and it was a fast easy process,they knocked them down and I am having some great days now and I am also a chronic sufferer.

I hope this helps and feel free to pm any of us or ask in a thread like you did..someone here will see it, no matter where you put it ;)

allot of info on the dosing and daily updates on how it's done and works..

check out mine and davids threads here on our journey of PF time using the RC's

mine is "My order is in , let the busting begin"

davidsj35's is under " And so my experiment begins"

both are pretty informative and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

hope you find what you need.

Darrin

Texas Cluster

Hi and a little late welcome to both Carol and Yury66 :)

Carol, you dont have to be scared :) It will be ok :)

I have been a single mom myself, i understand.

This is the best that ever happened to me. I was a CCH. no med worked. Now, i can live a normal life with my daughter. Go out and do things, without it being h... on earth. do everything that i missed being inside sick, tired and feeling bad for my daughter.

It have been the biggest and the best change in my life. It brought normality back.

So don`t be scared, your not feeling better with any of the other med in your body.

Good luck to you on fri, and i looking forward to your post ;)

PF wishes from me :)

bust in all you want

Love the play on words LMAO.

Carole,

It will be all good, and like you said there is more to be afraid of in the 8-10K multiple times a day attacks then RC seeds.

Yury66,

I too have purchased from pychoactiveherbs.com as well as IAMASHAMAN.com.  Both provided fast cheap service with viable product. Welcome to the last and first place you want to be.

David

Carole. Make sure you have plenty of O2 going into the weekend. Go get a refill if you're worried, even if the first one isn't empty. Swap out anyway. You don't need the anxiety of trying to conserve O2. Put it on the account and we'll deal with that later after you have busted a couple times and are pf. You have the tools now so you are in control. Remember that. You own the Beast now, he doesn't own you. Will be praying for you, especially Friday night. fall or text anytime.

Welcome yury66,

Your in the best place you can be as ch sufferer. These people are all wonderful!! I am getting ready to bust with rc seeds on Friday I intend to journal my experience here on cb.

Thanks everyone for your reassurance. I am ready to prepare seeds tomorrow have plenty of 02 and support. Stay tuned for "Episodic Bust" on the busting thread. :)

Carole. Make sure you have plenty of O2 going into the weekend. Go get a refill if you're worried, even if the first one isn't empty. Swap out anyway. You don't need the anxiety of trying to conserve O2. Put it on the account and we'll deal with that later after you have busted a couple times and are pf. You have the tools now so you are in control. Remember that. You own the Beast now, he doesn't own you. Will be praying for you, especially Friday night. fall or text anytime.

--jayangelhedges