Damn it the rain!!!

Dallas Denny

My little patch of woods has had 23" of rain since Apr 1.....13 of those since May 1.....another 4 to 6 forecast between now and Mon....Lake Texoma was at 613' less than 2 weeks ago...now at almost 638 and rising 1 ft a day....will breach the spillway this weekend at 640!!

Last time I saw this feckin much rain was in Nam...course, in Dec of 66 we had almost 24" in 24 hours on hill 327 just outside of Da Nang!

Damp Dallas Denny

DDD,

Send it to California.  We're starting mandatory 30% rationing next week with a boat-load of restrictions on top of that.  I'll trade my bucket in the shower for a full lake any time.

THMD,

That's because PNAC can't adjust their agenda outside of manipulating foreign policy.  We'd have "War on Water" broadcast by media and politicians if there was any money in it.  Gotta agree though, a pipeline would work.  And if it leaked......

At least the dry weather is keeping my CH at bay!!!  YAYE !!!

weatherman  8-)

Dam, DampDD, yer gettin' slammed over there! :o Here's hoping your new domicile, acreage and sanity all weather it intact.  :o

Last time I saw this feckin much rain was in Nam...course, in Dec of 66 we had almost 24" in 24 hours on hill 327 just outside of Da Nang!

When you're stuck indoors due to weather I sure hope you produce an autobiography or memoirs or some such.....between the fraction of the DD life I know of that includes Nam, touring with the acid rock band Orange Sunshine, mind blowing out of body spiritual/supernatural experiences, CH, etc., that could be a seriously riveting read!