The future of BOL and Entheogen Corp.

For those wondering what is happening with research on BOL for clusters here is the latest.

It was felt that the fastest track to getting the followup research funded and completed and getting BOL to the market was to form a new company to do just that. Hoping that one of the large pharmaceuticals would take up the case to replace their existing triptan market isn't likely to happen any time soon, although I'm open to a phone call ;)

A new company called Entheogen has been formed and its first priority is to get the funding needed to bring BOL to market as a cluster headache treatment.

Feel free to stop in at it's new website: http://www.entheogencorp.com/

Check out the "community" section and please sign up if you want to get updates as well as helping us build a database of cluster sufferers. If you might like to be considered for participation in future studies, please sign up.

If your doctor might like to be involved in getting updates or possibly even acting as a satellite for a study, please pass along the website URL.

Some of this information was disclosed at the 2010 Clusterbuster Conference in Portland. Hopefully by the 2011 conference in Chicago, we'll have even bigger news to break.

This goal of this company is to bring the first ever prescription medication specifically brought to market for cluster headaches. The first ever prescription medication developed to break and/or postpone cluster headache cycles.

This does not effect our research work with psychedelics or any of the other avenues Clusterbusters is working on. We will continue to open every door we can and follow our work wherever it leads.

Bob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob,

Congratulations are in order.

That is a superb site. I have spent a couple of hours reading the articles that are finally together in one place. I have heard about the Newsweek article, for example, but have never read it.

BOL might actually happen in my lifetime!

I will go anywhere and pay anything to be part of this exciting venture...or adventure.

Dan

Thanks Marsha, these articles were great and hopefully bring us closer to getting Bol available. I think we are finally starting to see our condition become recognized by society. Now if only one of us could hit the big Lotto we could fund this research. :)

David

A million here and a million there....

Thanks for the links Marsha.

Everyone needs to do their part in getting the word out about this BOL venture. We all know someone with money and this could be a great investment for the right people. Shake the bushes everybody.

Dan

Congratulations on the company Bob!

I already passed URL to my doc in mail and posted link on Polish clusterbuster site with translation upcoming.

You can count on support from Poland!

P.S is there any donation on the site for BOL project? Or do I just simply donate in here on Clusterbusters forum?

-Matthew.

Congratulations on the company Bob!

I already passed URL to my doc in mail and posted link on Polish clusterbuster site with translation upcoming.

You can count on support from Poland!

P.S is there any donation on the site for BOL project? Or do I just simply donate in here on Clusterbusters forum?

-Matthew.

Thanks very much Matty

Best way for dinations is to go here : http://www.clusterbusters.com/donations.htm

if you want to donate online click on the donate button.

Or checks can be mailed to

Clusterbusters

P.O. box 574

Lombard, IL.

if you want it to go to BOL research, mark that on the donation or check.

Bob

Hi Chad, can you or did you send your dr the www.entheogencorp.com website? :)

Lee Ann

Hi Lee Ann, I think I did, but i'm going to forward it again in case he didn't get it.  I know he'll be interested.  I just got Jordan hooked up with my same neuro.  The more professionals involved the better. 

Way to go Chad!!! And good luck Jordan!!!

I've sent the link to several people.  One dr friend(radiologist) and an investment banker in my town.  My investment banker friend suffers Occipital Neuralgia.  A different kind of head pain, but you never know who might be interested.

Lee Ann

Entheogen was just featured in Mass High Tech and The Boston Globe last week.  Both articles were front page and have been at the top of the most emailed list. If you are willing, please take 30-seconds and give Entheogen a vote in the Mass High Tech Startup Watch found on the link below. If Entheogen Corp is selected it could get featured in the 11/16 Startup report.

VOTE:

http://www.masshightech.com/startup-watch/