ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
jimmys

conference

Hey Anthony, here ya be: http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=conference [Edit: but it looks like FunGuy supplied more direct links below]

And here's a very important note about the urgency of booking yer hotel room immediately (personally I'm heartbreakingly still not sure whether I'll be able to attend, but I'm going to book me a cancel-able room in hopes....) :

If you are coming to the conference and havent made your reservations, i suggest you do so asap.

The cut off is Monday the 15 of August.

If you are still considering it but not sure, maybe consider making the reservations and if you need to cancel, you can do that....

See you all soon, 

Bob

are all the seminars in the sheraton? the rate on the room is higher now but will stay there if thats where everything is. If not, then I can look for another hotel nearby. thanks pfdan ;D

Yes, all the meetings are in one room at the Sheraton.

I hear that the initial block of rooms has sold out and they found a few more rooms but at ta slightly higher rate $89. 

I don't think you are going to find much near O'Hare for anywhere near that price.

Hello Everyone!

Dan and I have been moving and have not been on the board for a while. I made a reservation today for a double bed room at the Sheraton Ohare for the 16th and 17th  If anyone needs an extra bed, we will be glad to share a room with you.

Lee Ann