ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
tom

Botox?

Thanks for posting this.

Botox has shown some success with migraines and also has helped some people with clusters although its really hit and miss and takes time testing it in different areas of the scalp, face.

Dr. Robbins who presented at last years Clusterbuster conference has probably don't the most in the US with testing out Botox for clusters.

One more clue to help detail the whole vascular headache mystery.

It's also very difficult to get insurance companies to cover it for treating headaches in the US.

Bob

One of the joys of living in England; but as you say, sounds like another piece of the puzzle rather than the picture on the box...

Dan had botox.  It didn't do a thing for his clusters, but he sure looked handsome. :)

Just another testimony that ya'll are a good lookin bunch.  Right Bob? ;)

Lee Ann

Just another testimony that ya'll are a good lookin bunch.  Right Bob? ;)

Lee Ann

Yes and the best part is that although we could easily get along on our good looks alone, we also have the brains to go along with it. Not to mention our modesty ;-)

Bob

What Bob said! Mike and I are in full agreement. I also heard that Alt folks are better lovers.

Btw, Mike got $2,500 - that we didn't have! - worth of shots into his forehead and It did absolutely nothing! Nothing!

Think I'll stick with the "alternative" treatment then and hope bromo- becomes available soon. :D

Tom...from your mouth to God's ears!!!!  Bromo apparently shows serious promise.

i didn`t think it could get worse. got botox and it went crazy as h... I think nerve sys got the "last drop" from it.