ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
Tuckerman48

2FunGuys - exciting news!!!!

Wanted to share the news that our mushroom company specializing in shiitake and oyster logs that will fruit at your home will be offered through Williams Sonoma starting today!!!!!! (internet only sales till Dec 20) Please tell all your friends about it, as they make great gifts for the person that has everything!!!!

And the best part, 10% of net profits will be donated to ClusterBusters, so the more we sell, the more people we can help through this board!!! ;D ;D ;D

[move] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] AWESOME[smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif][/move]

I am soooo excited for your success Tuckerman!!!!! You guys have worked really hard for this to become a reality.

[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

spiny

Congrats on the launch my friend!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I know this is going to add more pressure and work in filling orders, which is good except when you are also battling CH.  If I can help in any way, I'm only a phone call away 

Love ya bro!

Wish you guys all the success in the world!!

You deserve it!!! [smiley=dankk2.gif]

weatherman [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Gotta give CH Hell some credit, although his head is large enough, LOL.  He is our spawn supplier, and has done a great job keeping us working... Thanks buddy!

And appreciate all the well wishes!!! Can't wait to get this going in full swing!

Wait. CH Hell is your 'spawn' supplier????? Where did fish come into this thread??? ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Could not resist. My bad. No, just playing wid ya. ::) ::)

Here:Thanks CH Hell!!!! [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

That is awesome!  I have some chef friends in Aspen that were interested.  I will let them know it is game on in the mushroom world!  Still CH free with my preventative doses :)  Hope you are the same.

Gotta give CH Hell some credit, although his head is large enough, LOL.  He is our spawn supplier, and has done a great job keeping us working... Thanks buddy!

And appreciate all the well wishes!!! Can't wait to get this going in full swing!

[smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] Wait who you callin' a big head? ;D

[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

bb