• Announcements

• StegZac

Welcome   01/25/2017

Welcome to the upgraded ClusterBusters forum.  Please make sure that you login either with your email address or your display name (the name that appears next to each of your posts).   If you have any issues, please email help@clusterbusters.org and we'll get it resolved.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eileenbunny

2017 Clusterbusters Conference

11 posts in this topic

The 12th Annual Clusterbusters Patient Conference will be in Chicago, IL from September 14th - 17th, 2017. Details and registration coming shortly.

Don't Miss the 12th Clusterbusters Conference!!

This year's conference will start with registration and the President's Cocktail Reception on Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 5:30 PM.

The speakers and presentations will follow beginning at 9am on Friday and continue to Saturday at 6pm.  A farewell dinner will follow.

Registration link:

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=asfwt7iab&oeidk=a07edp1qq7m9f077a1c

w97ZRF0.jpg

Dear God I need to change my profile picture. I'm a big fat ass now

I think you should just send your wife instead. I have some stories I'd like to tell her ;-)

Bob

dlnmerced likes this

I spelled my last name wrong on the registration-form for the September conference in Chicago 2017...

My last name is FINNGAARD. Anyone who can help me change it to my correct name?sorry!♡♡♡

Best regards Christine Finngaard

I am going this year, saving account be damned. I have never in the 20 years i have had CH spoke directly to another person who also had it. Such a simple thing I believe will have a profound effect for me....I need to know that you all are real people.

I'm very interested to join as I realize it will be late in this year and I possibly would be around...
My question is, is there a closing date for registration?

thanks