Cluster Headache Medication & Psychedelic Use Survey 2023

MichelleC

We need your input. Clusterbusters is excited to share our new and comprehensive Cluster Headache Medication & Psychedelic Use Survey. The purpose of the survey is to better understand what medicines, alternative substances, devices, procedures and psychedelic substances people use to treat their cluster headache. The survey is open to people 18 years old and older who have been diagnosed with cluster headache. This research is a joint project with UTHealth Houston.

The survey is expected to take 20-45 minutes to complete and no personally identifying information is collected. 

The results will be used for research and advocacy purposes. The data will advance scientific understanding of treatments for cluster headache and contribute to the development of new therapies. 

Please take the survey and share your experiences: 

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7134634/Cluster-Headache-Medication-Psychedelic-Use-Survey-2023 

UTHealth CH Survey Graphic 2 FINAL.png

• Like 5

Each of us could have been looking a lot better after that way overdone rager of a booze fueled 'Survey Complete Partayyyy'. :o

The last thing I remember is repeatedly shouting "I'M A CLUSTER BUSTING MICK JAGGER, MOTHERF**KERS!!!" while vigorously strutting in the middle of the highway - that was probably around the time law enforcement got involved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I got booted on the first page for not being diagnosed but self diagnosed and suffering from the same as anybody for 25 years is good enough! I did have a talk with a neuro that agreed with me and the funny thing is that nobody can give you a diagnosis without your words. Well, I have them.

Edited by xBoss
  • Like 2

Hello Fellow ClusterHeads,

I got diagnosed earlier this year after 4 years of symptoms. I also happen to be a software engineer and have been toiling with idea of an AI application that can help us identify different aspects of cluster headache onset and phase out to assist doctors. Im very early and not sure what I'd find, but Id like to get my hands on this data.

Any pointers who can I talk to?

5 hours ago, Nishant Kumar said:

Any pointers who can I talk to?

There is a fellow, I think in Belgium or Holland, who developed an app for tracking a lot of data related to CH attacks, medications, etc.  The name of it is on the tip of my brain, but it's not coming through to me.  Trying to find it at the app store, I see there is an app called ClusterUck that might be similar.  These folks might have a lot of data.  There have also been some major studies of people with CH, most recently one from Larry Schor and others and before that, one by Todd Rozen, that have gathered and processed a whole lot of data; and there is the current one that you can see here: https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/13151-cluster-headache-medication-psychedelic-use-survey-2023/.  

• Like 2