Clusterbusters Video

Dallas Denny

Thought I'd watched them all but somehow I missed this clusterbusters YouTube video.....until just a few minutes ago!!

I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know almost everyone featured several times over the past 13 years!

Be forewarned, grab a hanky or some tissues before watching as this video may result in eye leakage...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rod H said:

I'm gonna fwd that to my mom. Now that she is 72 maybe she will stop offering aspirin. 

Aww... your poor mom most likely is offering up all she knows to try and be helpful. I'm sure it's hard on her to know you suffer! My husband tries to help but get's so frustrated with his inability to make anything better that at times I feel bad for him! I've learned to just stay (try and stay) out of ear shot or visual sight from him when being pummeled.  Here's to hoping you stay in the clear my friend!

• Like 1

I've been in high cycle for bout a week. I danced with pickles yesterday afternoon and when the dancing stopped the beast tossed me around for a bit. Got close to a full night's sleep. I've found the only person in my household who understands is my dog. Wife and kids go there own way. No sense in sharing this pain with others. Gives me time to plan my great road trip in retirement. 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Rod H said:

I've been in high cycle for bout a week. I danced with pickles yesterday afternoon and when the dancing stopped the beast tossed me around for a bit. Got close to a full night's sleep. I've found the only person in my household who understands is my dog. Wife and kids go there own way. No sense in sharing this pain with others. Gives me time to plan my great road trip in retirement. 

Hang in there brother. Your story is similar to mine.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Great video.

I have lived with this for most of my life and some of the things doctors have said to me are truly pitiful. Having this curse  makes you understand what the term “ practicing medicine” means. My family understands because they have seen it. When I found this site I was done with life, I went from praying for God to end my life to telling my wife that if busting did not work I was going to get the family together and explain to them that I can not live like this anymore I will be ending my life! It was a dark time. This site and the great people literally saved my life! I still have visits from the beast but because of this site and the people I have learned how to get relief without the constant use of triptans and going down the rabbit hole that they cause. 
Thanks guys! 

Edited by mit12
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Agree with ShaunPiko, but will add.....er, wait a minute, they really went full nutshell on it, so I just have to agree with no real need to add anything.

(OK, this has also partly been about finding some way to interject the term 'ShaunPiko' into the conversation.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BoscoPiko said:

Agree with @Shaun brearleybut will add the D3 Regimen as well. 

He's been using psilocybin however I think we aren't doing a high enough dosage, we've been kind of scared - lol! So we will up the dosage to half a capsule today I think.

I also just ordered the recommended D3 and other vitamins often posted by @xxx. Should have them in a week or so. Can anyone ( @xxx?) help us (complete newbies) to begin with that regimen? What exactly is loading versus maintenance phase? Will there be any side effects? We haven't done any testing for deficiencies first - should we? I am reading through all the forums but I think I need an idiot's guide :) 

Dani, You need your blood tested for your current levels of: Calcium, D3, and PTH. This will give you a base line of what your starting out with and have something to compare to after a few months. You will want to have blood work done every few months.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2023 at 9:55 AM, Dani said:

Hi @mit12 can I ask what is your treatment now? My partner is in a high cycle and we’re still working out how to handle them 

Busting with both MM and seads got the clusters to stop. I started the D3 regimen and later added Nurtec every other day to Controll migraine’s and O2. As I have said before controlling my migraines is the key to stopping my clusters. My clusters hit after a string of migraines, never had a cluster without having migraines before. 

Edited by mit12
  • Like 4

I would say start now on the loading dose and test later as a majority of the regimen is pretty gosh darn good for all of us and not considered harmful.  (This is just me).  I have a tendency to air on the side of "please give me relief " verses the clinical approach. Anyhow as funtimes suggests you should have levels checked but if it were ME I would start sooner than later. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 8:01 AM, Dallas Denny said:

Thought I'd watched them all but somehow I missed this clusterbusters YouTube video.....until just a few minutes ago!!

I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know almost everyone featured several times over the past 13 years!

Be forewarned, grab a hanky or some tissues before watching as this video may result in eye leakage...

Great video! I already saw it! But I have been sharing it with family and friends so they know what I'm going through. I'm almost 66 been getting them since 14. But only every 2 or 3 years. I couldn't imagin having them all the time

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

When i was watching the video at the beginning and people mentioned their first attack at age 7, this brought back memories.

I have also been prescribed many things from the doctor.  One thing that instantly removes the episode even when full pain has peaked, this thing instantly gets ride of it in about 1-3 minutes.  I have been free from CH for 3 years and thought i would be able to go at least another 3 years.....  but now the beast is back and here i am on the forums again.

I would much rather try the Psilocybin rather than my found option (also illegal).  Can someone please send me info?

-J

If you mean info about how to use psilocybin, you should start by clicking on "New Users -- Please Read here First" within the blue banner at the top of every page.  That's the basics.  After that, it's asking questions.