Thanks

blueballs

Supporters rock. It's one thing to be in pain having to do what you have to do in treating oneself. It is quite another for one who has no pain to help another. There could be reasons for this, it could be your spouse or sibling where you could in fact feel the pain of the sufferer in a psychological sense then take action to alleviated suffering on behalf of both parties. Having empathy beyond that, reaching out to help others with no affiliation by blood or marriage, is exceptional, admirable, and honorable beyond any expectation.

I would like to personally and publicly thank a member of our board here for outstanding performance of support for so many that it would be difficult to count. He has done this with no prodding, no expectation of reward, and no other reason but to help others in pain. This is not common and should be acknowledged by all of us headbangers as truly beyond the call of duty. My hats off to you CH FATHER. You show integrity honor and wisdom that can only be rewarded with a sincere "Thanks man for helping so many, You ROCK."

You get the silver trex syringe my friend. [smiley=engel017.gif] [smiley=engel017.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Sincerely,

John Bebee

DITTO on every single word and emoticon above!  :)

I like to think of myself as the president of the CHfather fan club, but I know we have a LOT of presidents of that particular club here (um..if that's posssible ;D).

Clearly CHfather is that rare combo of:

;D

CHF is awesome and I second all of the above comments. He devotes an incredible amount of time to help people here. 8-)

[move] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif][/move]

much too kind of y'all.  if there was an embarrassed emoticon, i'd toss a few in here. 

i've seen what the beast does and that memory is with me every day. if i can help anyone whack it a few times and send it running, nothing makes me happier.  y'all are the superheroes.

(heaven knows why i'm y'alling today.  must be from talking on the phone to denny a while back.)