Jump to content

Music for CH folks. What ya got?


xBoss
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey all,

I try to relax to music when I can. It does help and there was a forum member here a while ago that claimed they were beating CH with just a music regimen! I forget who that was.... Anyway, post your picks here of the stuff you like that may be fairly obscure so we can try out some new stuff.

I'll start with one artist. Lorn is pretty good. I have many. :)

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I give up, I can’t find it.  It was a country song about CH.  a Neuro played it fir me at my first CH visit. He was just tickled pink to find it on his phone and played it for me. It was on iTunes but I can’t find it.  I’ll call the worthless doc or stop in and see if he can tell me what it is. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

....this is unfortunately obscure to far too many folks younger than many of us.... a full side (another obscurity) with Duane and Boz plus God's studio band, cranked at midnight, in a dark room, when i'm feeling thrashed.... improves my whole outlook on life.  it starts out slow and mournful, but golly, then it just.kicks.ass!

...thanks for the intro to Lorn xB

 

 

Edited by jon019
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too funny Xboss!! After you watch Acid Rain, a YouTube page pops up which includes a video on 'How to pick Liberty Caps'!!!! :D

I enjoyed all three of the songs guys! The guitar was haunting and driving too Jon. The video to Anvil was pretty amazing Xboss! 

I look forward to additions to this thread!!!! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, spiny said:

Too funny Xboss!! After you watch Acid Rain, a YouTube page pops up which includes a video on 'How to pick Liberty Caps'!!!! :D

I enjoyed all three of the songs guys! The guitar was haunting and driving too Jon. The video to Anvil was pretty amazing Xboss! 

I look forward to additions to this thread!!!! :)

Yeah, that is a crazy video!

Here is one I like to listen to when busting :)

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I'm "medicating" my ch I always have Neil's Harvest album ( Harvest is under-rated as a music choice to take a journey on in my opinion)and the brick in the wall cd with the comfortably numb cut....for every day it's old, classic country on willies roadhouse or the eagles and John Prine on the boom box!

DD

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Freud said:

Nor music but amusing and found on YouTube when searching for this country song about CH. 

 

13 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

Oh boy.. The nose blowing had me dying!!! Half expected to see a big booger come flying out:lol:

...i'd forgotten about this dude...saw it yrs ago....and howled with laughter. forget that "tap firmly" shit....i've done everything he showed thousands of times (he's seen hits is all).... at high speed and full force. it....ahhhh....ummm... does NOT work....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

....and dang it Brian....ya got me searching for that country song! B)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Dallas Denny said:

If I'm "medicating" my ch I always have Neil's Harvest album ( Harvest is under-rated as a music choice to take a journey on in my opinion)and the brick in the wall cd with the comfortably numb cut....for every day it's old, classic country on willies roadhouse or the eagles and John Prine on the boom box!

DD

I def like them both. Have them on vinyl. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The last one, I promise, Whitley, hits home on many levels. He could have been huge had his demons not overcome him, something I get in many ways. Music is my life, and I spend hours listening to it each day. Up to 20 hours a day, depending on a headache/pain cycle. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Juss said:

 

The last one, I promise, Whitley, hits home on many levels. He could have been huge had his demons not overcome him, something I get in many ways. Music is my life, and I spend hours listening to it each day. Up to 20 hours a day, depending on a headache/pain cycle. 

Let em rip. Maybe this thread can live for a while and have a nice list. TY!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Juss said:

It is nice to see some trying to bring Outlaw back. Sturgill produced this for Tyler. 

...this was great.... loved the lyrics ("explicit" per youtube, mature in my ears) and the music gave me a Marshall Tucker vibe.....

...post away...nice list...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm also into infected mushroom ironically. A mushroom centric trippy sound. Not really due to shrooms because although I like tons of stuff including good jazz the techno side of me is strong. :)

 

 

Edited by xBoss
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...